Sunday, July 24, 2011

First Weekend

So, I wish I could say we did some really amazing crazy stuff on first weekend here in LA... but it was a pretty low key weekend, probably because we had to wake up early every morning to apartment hunt.

About that, apartment hunting can be REALLY intense, and stressful, and disappointing at times. Sometimes it seems too good to be true, so we're just keeping our fingers crossed and doing what we have to do to find the right apartment for us.


I put the phone next to the fro-yo cup to show how big it was, but that didn't really work. It was actually a bowl, and I was okay with that. 
 I got a badge before Jeremy! Rarely does this happen, I guess my caffeine addiction paid off.
Yes, that's a Kool Aid aisle at this supermarket, Jeremy really enjoyed this, but we did not buy any Kool Aid this trip.
"Do you know how to get to Smaland?" asked a random young child. Why yes, yes we do... we took a trip to IKEA to look at some prices and pretended that we lived there! Don't laugh, you know you do that too.
After walking like 3 miles in IKEA, we were really hungry. We hit up Tomato Pie and got some slices, this is probably one of the best meals we have had since we've been in LA. Oh and Poquito Mas, so delicious.

Well, we are off to work in the morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend.
-Charlsie

No comments:

Post a Comment